The House of Thoughts
When Art Becomes Data
- ADELAIDE GINGA, Researcher and Art Curator at Museu Nacional de Arte Contemporânea (MNAC), Lisbon. Moderator.
- FERNANDO NABAIS, Engineer with a long career working in the confluence of engineering, art, and the industry, Lisbon. Moderator
- ANTONIO FRANCO DOMINGUEZ, Director of Museu Extremeño Iberoamericano de Arte Contemporáneo (MEIAC), Badajoz. Keynote speaker.
- GUSTAVO ROMANO, Artist, curator, Madrid. Keynote speaker.
- NILO CASARES, Art Curator, A Coruña. Keynote speaker.
- ARIA DEAN, Assistant Curator of Net Art at Rhizome, New York
- BRIAN MACKERN Artist, Montevideo.
- CRISTINA SÁ, Assistant Professor at the School of the Arts of the Portuguese Catholic University (UCP), Porto.
The American Century
- ANTÓNIO CERVEIRA PINTO
- DAVID BLAIR
- JEREMY BAILEY
- TONY KATAI
- SOPHIA BRUECHNER
- ZOE BELOFF
Utopia & Gentrification
- (to be announced soon)
- FABIANA PAVEL, Ph.D. Arq, FAUL, Lisboa.
- JOANA BRAGA, architect and researcher. Her current practice is centered on participatory processes engaging informal settlements in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area.
- JUNIA FERRARI, Assistant Professor at UFMG – The Federal University of Minas Gerais, Escola de Arquitetura, Belo Horizonte.
- MATTHIAS BÜHLER, MSc Arch ETH Zurich. CEO, Founder of vrbn.io
Went from architecture to product engineering in the Esri CityEngine development in Zurich. He then continued as CityEngine consultant, worked in film production [ VFX ] and then started his own 3d city planning and 3d environment modeling consultancy, ‘vrbn’.
- ULRICH GEHMANN, MHist, Karlsruhe, is the founder and member of the management board in the Ideal Spaces Working Group. Background: Humanist education; career in management and government consultancy; history, anthropology.